2014年10月1日 星期三

About My Blog Topic







Hello guys,

Welcome to my blog! As you can see, my blog topic is American Youtube celebrities. The reason I chose this topic is because I love to watch funny videos! They not only bring more laughter to my life but also make me happy when I feel down. In my blog, I will introduce those talented youtubers and their amazing films. About the clips they have made, some of them are quite serious, others are pretty useful, and the others are hilarious. Take TheFineBros for example, in their videos, they show certain phenomenon to those in particular ages and see what they will react, how they think about it. In most of time, their reactions can be very interesting. But sometimes, the topics can be serious too, such as gay marriage and campus bullying. In another instance, Michelle Phan teaches girls how to put makeup on to become beautiful and shares some make-up tips in her channel. Furthermore, Jenna Marbles, one of my favorite youtuber, often talks about her opinions and attitudes toward the society phenomenon or particular topics in her clips. She can be so funny but critical at the same time. Therefore, watching her videos not only makes us laugh but also makes us reflect on things or problems in our daily lives. That's all. I hope you guys will enjoy my blog. Thank you! :)




10 則留言:

  1. I love to watch funny video,too. XDD
    So I can't wait to visit your blog !!!!

    回覆刪除
  2. Yeah ~ I love funny movie , too . >w<
    Please post the next article quickly !!! Tomorrow is okay ?
    wait and see , haha

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. I'm not going to introduce "movies" though.

      And no, please wait until next week. Lol

      刪除
  3. 回覆
    1. Wait until the next century. (Just kidding! XD)

      Maybe I'll introduce bro fist later! :)

      刪除
  4. The blog topic is so nice !
    I can't wait to read next post :D

    回覆刪除
  5. I love SMOSH
    Their videos always make me laugh

    回覆刪除