Hello guys,
Welcome to my blog!!
Today I'm going to introduce my favorite youtuber,
Jenna Marbles
‧ Jenna Marbles's real name is Jenna Mourey.
‧ "She was born in New York on September 15, 1986" (Age28).
‧ "She now lives in Santa Monica,California with her two dogs."
‧ "She was born in New York on September 15, 1986" (Age28).
‧ "She now lives in Santa Monica,California with her two dogs."
‧ "She obtained her master degree in Sport Psychology and Counseling from Boston University."
‧ "Her first hit YouTube Video in 2010 is
"How To Trick People Into Thinking You're Good Looking"
,which had over 5.3 million views in its first week."
*Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenna_Marbles
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, I would like to share one clip she made in this entry.
The title of this video is
"Some Idiots / How Sports Bras Work".
Jenna is arguing over an article that a Turkish man has written.
Basically, the article is talking about
"How Olympic Games are cloaked killing womanhood."
The Turkish man mentioned that the girls in Olympic Games are not like female at all because they have broad shoulders and flat chests just like men.
In order to overthrow this ridiculous viewpoint,
Jenna Marbles took this video to show everyone that he is awfully wrong.
※Caution: This video may have some inappropriate words in it. Please try to ignore them!
Now let's take a look!!
★The one with the Chinese caption:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll1PKpcn4z0
(You can also turn on the English caption by click "CC"!)
●Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenna_Marbles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag4C0MFRnmE
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenna_Marbles

I've seen a series of her video in senior high 2 on joke department of ptt. Her mimicry on celebrities is really sarcastic and dirty XD (But I like it, especially Ke$ha and Nicki Minaj. pH value goes negative.) Besides, her girl/guy series is really funny. I think she is really brave to post these videos online.
回覆刪除Oh my god !!!
回覆刪除This is the first I have seen her video , and I was deeply moved by her humorous way to talk about a serious issue .
How loving and attractive she is !!!
I think I'll keep following her right now ~
Jenna Marbles!!!!!!
回覆刪除I like her very much, too.
I think she has her own viewpoint and sometimes very realistic.
That's the main reason why I like her.
I also like Jenna Marbles. She always mocks the ridiculous facts in a funny way. Each of her videos make me laugh. Especially How Girls Get Dressed, she spoke to the point.
回覆刪除OMGOMGOMG is Jenna Marbles!!
回覆刪除------------------------------------------------
youtubers always talk about things that people rarely talk about,it's a new way to have different aspect to look at things.