2014年10月14日 星期二

Michelle Phan - Lady Gaga Bad Romance Look


Hello guys!!!

Today I am going to introduce the second youtuber - 

Michelle Phan


She is very pretty, isn't she?

Michelle Phan was born in Boston, MA.

She is 27 years old now.

Do you think that she doesn't look like an American who has blond hair with blue eyes as we imagine?

No, she doesn't because she has full Vietnamese descent, which means that both of her parents are Vietnamese!

Michelle is a make-up artist in United States.

Even though she is still young, she has already established her own brand - IQQU, which sells Skin care, makeup, makeup tools, etc.


-----------------------------------------------------------


In addition, I want to show you one of her famous videos -  Lady Gaga Bad Romance Look.

The video was once broadcast by BuzzFeed, an Internet media company, and thus went viral.

It was so popular because Michelle made a makeup tutorial to teach people how to look like Lady Gaga in her MV of Bad Romance.


Now let's watch her amazing makeup skills.
Recommend periods:
0:45~1:46
4:07~5:07
6:31~6:37







(171 words)
*Source:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Phan
                      http://www.wallpaperswala.com/michelle-phan/

8 則留言:

  1. It's so amazing and incredible~~~
    How can these eyes look so big!
    She is really an artist~~~~~~

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Yeah, it is amazing!!
      Thanks for visiting. :)

      刪除
  2. Wow ~~~Unbelievable !!!
    How magic the makeup is !!!
    Though I can't makeup , I still really admire her!!!

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. I can do the makeup for you next time....hehehehe
      It's my pleasure!
      Thanks for watching. :)

      刪除
  3. It's so amazing and cool !!!!!!!!!
    I feel I watch the magic show XDD

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. haha it is like a magic!
      Thanks for watching. :)

      刪除
  4. How amazing her makeup skills is!!!
    I respect her sense of beauty.
    Thank you for sharingXD

    回覆刪除
  5. She is very confident.I think a good makeup can let a girl become more beautiful

    回覆刪除