2014年11月10日 星期一

Smosh - Pokemon In Real Life



Hello guys, welcome to my blog!!

Today I am going to introduce the most famous comedy duo on the youtube -

SMOSH!!!!!!

(Anthony & Ian)


The comedy duo, Smosh, consist of Anthony Padilla and Ian Andrew Hecox.
Both of this two funny guys are 27 years old now.


Originally, Anthony used the name "smosh" and made flash movies for Newgrounds, which is a media website in 2003. 
Later on, Ian joined Anthony and they started to shoot amusing videos and post them on the youtube. 


In 2005, they posted a video in which they were trying to lip-sync(對嘴) the theme song of Pokemon(神奇寶貝). Since the video was hilarious, it went viral at that time and smosh had become more and more popular. 


They even gained the 2006 Youtube Awards in the category of comedy. Until now, Smosh is still very popular on the youtube. 

Their channel became the most subscribed channel on the youtube in the early 2003. Moreover, they even have the videos made in Spanish nowadays!

Now, let's enjoy smosh's humor!


Pokemon in real life





Source: http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smosh
Words:185 words


9 則留言:

  1. They're so brilliant and funny! They always come up with great ideas and express them in a hilarious but humorous way. I think pokemon and JB are the most awesome themes they make fun of, and "save Miley" is also pretty funny!

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Yes, totally! Every youtubers like to mock JB the most!

      刪除
  2. my high school classmates are so crazy about SMOSH! now I know why~~they are really funnyxdd

    回覆刪除
  3. They are so so so so funny!!!!!!!
    I want to watch their videos when I have time so please recommend some interesting videos to me!!!

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. You will see more funny films in my next post!

      刪除
  4. Although I seldom watched Pokemon,but I still can't help but laughing out loud.Thank for your sharing,and I will expect your next post.

    回覆刪除
  5. They are my favorite youtube celebrities, too. I can't help watching their films again and again.

    回覆刪除