2014年11月4日 星期二

Ryan Higa - Most Annoying People On The Internet




Hello everyone, welcome to my blog!
 Today I am not going to introduce another youtuber.

Instead, I want to show you guys more videos made by Ryan Higa, who I have mentioned in the last post.

Ryan's videos are so amusing and interesting that they always get tons of views.Each of his videos has nice quality and funny content related to our daily lives.

Sometimes Ryan even accepts the requests from his viewers and makes them into films with the title "Dear Ryan - ".

In this kind of the videos, you can see how creative Ryan is. 
Even though some fans' requests look nonsense, he still can turn them into a super funny video.

Here is the example, Dear Ryan - Epic Meal Time







There's another clip I want to show you. This video is talking about annoying things that some people do online nowadays.

 Laughing while watching it is inevitable because the situations that Ryan mentions in the clip are exactly what we will encounter once opening our Facebook. 

Also, in this clip, you will notice how fast he speaks as one of his feature.  Let's check it out!    

                    Most Annoying People On The Internet






(198 words)


3 則留言:

  1. wow ~ after your presentation in the class , I like this guy ~
    he is really awesome and know how to act in a short video !!! amazing !!!
    I think you can introduce him again in the class because it's worthy ~
    wait and see for your next class short prominent speech XXDDD

    回覆刪除
  2. Every video he made are so interesting, but there aren't just funny things. I always learn something from his videos. His videos are really worth watching!

    回覆刪除
  3. When I watch your videos, I always laugh loudly and sometimes scare someone around me!!!
    Ryan's video is so funny and interesting that I can't help searching more others videos.
    However, I still can't understand all what he says. QQ

    回覆刪除