2014年11月17日 星期一

Smosh: If Cartoons Were Real




     Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

     In my last post, I introduced the most famous comedy duo, Smosh.Therefore, in this week, I am going to show you guys more amusing videos they have made. Smosh has several different categories of videos such as Music Videos, Gaming Related Videos, Pokemon Videos, If _____ Were Real, Food Battle, etc.

     Here, I want to share one of the videos from " If _____ Were Real" with you guys.The title of this film is "If Cartoons Were Real." At the beginning of the clip, Anthony feels the cartoon is stupid and not realistic. On the other hand, Ian considers that we should not be too serious to it because cartoons would suck if they were realistic! Therefore, they try to turn ten cartoons into reality to see what would happen.


     The cartoons they have mentioned are Pokemon (神奇寶貝), The Peanut's Charlie Brown (史努比), Captain Planet and the Planeteers (地球超人), South Park (南方四賤客), The Simpsons (辛普森家族), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (忍者龜), Dragon Ball Z (七龍珠), Invader Zim, He-man and the Masters of the Universe (太空超人), and Inspector Gadget (神探加杰特). From the cartoon list above, we can assume that some eastern cartoons are quite famous in USA. Also, if you are mindful, you will notice that Ryan is in this video too!



     Now let's see what would happen if the cartoons were real!




228 words

4 則留言:

  1. Ha ha, this week is smooth again~
    I think the series of Pokemon is the most famous but I don't know that they also produced something about other cartoons.
    I want to enjoy it right now~

    回覆刪除
  2. Because some cartoons I've not watched, I don't know what the movie says QAQ
    But it is interesting -v- I love Inspector gadget XDDD

    回覆刪除
  3. Wow!!! It's so funny!!!
    Though many cartoons I never heard before, I still think it's interesting!!

    回覆刪除
  4. They are my favorite youtube celebrities, too. I can't help watching their films again and again.

    回覆刪除